The 36th Annual Fair Housing Poster Contest is being extended!
April is Fair Housing Month!
Our annual poster contest has been extended and what better way to help save lives than by staying home and working on an art project with a loved one. We know these are difficult times and some families have limited access to poster paper so we have modified our rules for this current health crisis. As before, the contest is open to students in Grades 4th through 8th. Below you will find information regarding this years poster contest:
"A Place to Call Home"
- The contest is open to students in Grades 4th - 8th
- There are No zip code restrictions
- Entries must be submitted using standard letter paper 8.5x11"
- Submit posters via email at email@example.com
- Include student’s name, phone number, age, grade, and school/program in EMAIL.
- New submission deadline is May 28
- All posters should contain wording and imagery that conveys this year’s theme:
“A Place to Call Home”
- Top finalist posters will be chosen by FHF Staff.
- Final judging will be done by FHF Staff and by the public using our social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to vote!
Good luck to all!
*Rules and contest are subject to change without notice