Annual Poster Contest
- The contest is open to students in Grades 4th – 8th
- Entries must be scanned and submitted online via email, please use standard letter paper 8.5x11”
- Include student’s name, phone number, age, grade, and school/program in EMAIL.
- Entries must be submitted no later than Monday, April 27, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All posters should contain wording and imagery that conveys this year’s theme:
“A Place to Call Home”
- Top finalist posters will be chosen by FHF Staff.
- Final judging will be done by FHF Staff and by the public using our social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
PRIZES (for each category):
- 1st place winner - Tablet
- 2nd place winner - $50.00 Amazon Gift Card
- 3rd place winner - $25.00 Target Gift Card
In order to take precautions and follow the directives of our elected leaders, we at the Fair Housing Foundation will be adjusting our work in response to COVID-19.
As of Monday, March 16, 2020, we will no longer be accepting walk-ins nor clients in our offices. However, we are still assisting clients and returning calls via phone.
Additionally, we will be postponing and rescheduling all public workshops and presentations through April 17, 2020.
Please follow us on our social media for more updates as we have them ready for you.
Services will resume as usual upon further instruction from our representatives.
For assistance or questions, please call (800) 446-3247, or email us at email@example.com.
Actualizaciones de COVID-19
Para tomar precauciones y seguir las directivas de nuestros líderes electos, nosotros en la Fundación de Vivienda Justa estaremos ajustando nuestro trabajo en respuesta a COVID-19
A partir del Lunes 16 de Marzo de 2020, ya no aceptaremos visitas sin cita ni clientes en nuestras oficinas. Sin embargo, todavía estamos asistiendo a clientes y devolviendo llamadas por teléfono.
Además, pospondremos y reprogramaremos todos los talleres y presentaciones públicas hasta el 17 de Abril de 2020.
Por favor, síganos en nuestros medios de comunicación social para más actualizaciones a medida de tenerlos listos para usted.
Los servicios se reanudarán como de costumbre, sobre instrucción de nuestros representantes.
Para asistencia o preguntas, llame al (800) 446-3247, o envíe un correo electrónico a firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 1964, the Fair Housing Foundation is private, non-profit, educational agency dedicated to promoting the enforcement of fair housing laws and encouraging an atmosphere of open housing through education, counseling services and outreach programs.
The Fair Housing Foundation actively supports and promotes freedom of residence through education, advocacy, and litigation, to ensure that all persons have the opportunity to secure safe and decent housing that they desire and can afford, without regard to their race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, familial status, marital status, disability, ancestry, age, source of income or other characteristics protected by laws.
Everyone benefits from fair housing; including landlords, tenants, housing providers, owners, home seekers, lenders and realtors. By ensuring that all people have equal access to housing that they qualify for, fair housing creates diversity in neighborhoods.